Why your donation is important
Your support allows Twenty-One Senses to continue to bring inclusion to the community by creating awareness, education, and support for families of kids with invisible disabilities.
Parent coaching can be expensive but necessary for many special needs parents.
Inclusion for Small Businesses
All individuals deserve to be included in their everyday lives.
Our monthly webinars provide tips & tricks for supporting special needs families.
How to make a donation
CARES Act 2021 and how it affects charitable giving
- For cash contributions made in 2021, corporations can deduct up to 25% of taxable income
- formerly only 10% could be deducted
- For cash contributions made in 2021, you can elect to deduct up to 100% of your adjusted gross income (AGI) – formerly only 60% could be deducted
- Filing single/separately
- allows for an additional “above-the-line” deduction for charitable gifts made in cash of up to $300
- Filing jointly
- allows for an additional “above-the-line” deduction for charitable gifts made in cash of up to $600