The Denver Art Museum offers Sensory Friendly Mornings, in which kids with neurodiversity or sensory processing disorders and their families can visit the museum in a safe and fun way. The museum will open early, dim the lights, and provide tools to aid and guide a sensory-friendly experience for the whole family. Visit their website to find out more information and when they are offered.
Types of Support:
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Denver, CO 80204
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.