From 8:30- 10:00 AM (on select dates) the Aquarium exhibits will be open early with the ambient sounds turned down so that those with sensory sensitivities and their families can enjoy the Aquarium in a calmer and more quiet setting. Tickets for the Low Sensory Mornings must be purchased online. The remaining dates for 2023 include October 15 and November 19. Please use the Learn More link to view the flyer for these dates, and any updates for dates in the future.
Types of Support:
|Sensory-Friendly Hours||Low Sensory Mornings|
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Denver, CO 80211
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.