This museum offers hands on learning for children. They offer Sensory friendly days multiple times a year. Sensory days have dimmed lighting, and lowering volume.
Types of Support:
|Sensory-Friendly Hours||Learn More|
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Hartford, CT 06103
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.