During the summer, Mondays are sensory days. The museum is closed to the general public, but we will be open from 1-4 for all children with special needs and their families. This will include low lights and softer sounds on each exhibit, as well as fewer visitors.
Types of Support:
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Newtown, CT 06470
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.