On the first Sunday of every month, from 10 A.M.- 11 A.M., the Cary Dairy Ice Cream Café opens early for sensory hour. During this time, the lights are dimmed, music turned off, and lower crowds are present for a more enjoyable experience for those with sensory sensitivities. Location also has a T Loop Hearing Aid System installed.
Types of Support:
|Sensory-Friendly Hours||Learn More|
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Cary, IL 60013
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.