Chicago Children’s Theatre offers kids classes and programs year-round. For children with autism, the theater offers Red Kite Project/Camp Red Kite: a sensory-friendly class/summer arts camp programming, multisensory drama, art, music, and movement experiences designed for children on the autism spectrum that encourages imagination and positive peer play. Sensory Friendly Performances include ASL Interpretation, Open Captioning, Touch Tours, & Audio Description.
Types of Support:
|Adaptive Programming||Learn More|
|Sensory-Friendly Hours||Learn More|
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Chicago, IL 60607
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.