Keen Chicago is a non profit that provides free recreational programming to children and young adults with physical or developmental disabilities. Keen pairs participants with coaches and volunteers who help them have fun and build new skills while parents recharge and socialize. Programs meet weekly for approximately 50 minutes and are based around sports, swimming, or art and include a mix of group and individually tailored activities. Open to all ages 5-21 with physical or developmental disabilities. Free to participants
Types of Support:
|Adaptive Programming||Learn More|
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Place TypeFitness/Community Center
Chicago, IL 60626
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.