Explore the Museum in a less crowded and more sensory-friendly environment before the Museum opens to the general public. Low-Sensory Mornings provide exclusive early access to MSI from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m., allowing you to explore with exhibits with modified lighting and sound (most exhibits stay in low sensory mode until noon). Visit their website for upcoming dates and more information.
Types of Support:
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Chicago, IL 60637
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.