Improv for Autism offers an online class in improv for teens and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Fridays from 7-9 PM (03/18/2022-05/06/2022). Classes will focus on ensemble and team building to help with the exploration of different relationships and social cues. Improvisational games used in this class will teach the students skills such as accessing emotions and storytelling. This will be done in a safe and fun setting where the students can explore and challenge themselves. Improv is a great tool to work through many types of barriers that stand in the way of creativity and socialization.
Please note that this class will take place entirely online. You will be emailed a unique link for video conferencing on the day of your class.
For ages 19 and up, the enrollment fee is $250
Types of Support:
|Adaptive Programming||Learn More|
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Chicago, IL 60614
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.