Institute for Therapy through the Arts provides creative solutions to life’s challenges whether they be emotional, physical, or neurological. People of all ages can benefit from our therapies including those with developmental challenges, Autism, mental illness, emotional distress, neurological disorders, and histories of trauma. They provide Dance, art, drama, and music therapy.
Types of Support:
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Place TypeInteractive Entertainment
Highland Park, IL 60035
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.