Equestrian Connection aims to positively impact the lives of mentally, emotionally and physically challenged children. Their staff includes highly professional licensed therapists, therapeutic riding instructors and caring volunteers. They offer a variety of programming from art therapy to riding lessons, as well as family bonding events and birthday parties.
Types of Support:
|Adaptive Programming||Learn More|
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Lake Forest, IL 60045
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.