The Sensory NPL app includes detailed maps of each library branch with pictures, a schedule to help users plan their visit and know what to expect, a tap-to-communicate feature for those who are nonverbal or have speech difficulties, a voice-over feature for people who struggle with vision or reading, even games to play as a way to take a break from sensory distractions.
Types of Support:
|Sensory-Friendly Hours||Learn More|
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Naperville, IL 60540
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.