For nearly 100 years, Camp Chi has transformed children’s summers. We unplug campers from their daily lives and connect them to life-changing moments. We believe everyone benefits when everyone can play. For over 20 years, we’ve been proud to partner with Keshet, to provide one-on-one support to ensure that campers with intellectual, social and physical disabilities can participate fully at Camp Chi. Our Inclusion Coordinator meets with families to understand the camper’s needs and make sure that they are met. This can include anything from how much support they need, if any modifications are required, and which session is best for the child.
Types of Support:
|Adaptive Programming||Learn More|
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Place TypeSummer Camp
Northbrook, IL 60062
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.