This is the first gym to be certified in sensory awareness and solutions to help accommodate adults, youth, and children with sensory needs such as autism, SPD, ADHD, down syndrome, PTSD, and dementia through a Boston-based nonprofit called Sensory City. They also offer a communication book for anyone who is non-verbal. Their new covid guidlines require anyone over the age of three to wear a mask and social distance when possible. Staff cleans constantly to eliminate the germs and bacteria from all equipment used in the facility (specifically the childcare room and the gymnastics area).
Types of Support:
|Adaptive Programming||Check Us Out|
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Place TypeFitness/Community Center
Pendleton, IN 46064
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.