Come explore the accessible Discovery Museum, Discovery Woods, and our giant treehouse! Sensory-Friendly Afternoons are all about inclusion. During these events, the Museum is open to the general public, but group visits and birthday parties are not scheduled, to avoid crowding and support access to exhibits. Space is limited, and pre-registration is required.
Types of Support:
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Acton, MA 01720
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.