Sensory Sundays are on the first Sunday of the month from 10 to 11:30 am. During these hours our museum space has a more calming environment for your child with sensitivities to engage and explore. The lights are turned down and children are given free range of the museum with their adult.
Types of Support:
|Sensory-Friendly Hours||Sensory Sundays|
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Holyoke, MA 01040
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.