For Sensory Friendly Saturdays, the Amazing World of Dr. Seuss Museum and the Springfield Science Museum open an hour early (9 am) exclusively for families with sensory sensitive children. Many of the exhibits in both museums are modified to provide an opportunity for people with a range of differing abilities to experience what the museums have to offer. The modifications are enabled until 11 am. Hours 9-11am
Types of Support:
|Sensory Friendly Saturdays
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Springfield, MA 01103
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.