Stone Zoo staff have been trained by leading medical professionals on how to best accommodate guests with sensory needs. You can download their free KultureCity App (free) to view features in the zoo including locations for quiet zones and headphone areas. Normally this zoo offers sensory bags however, to ensure the safety of staff and guests, bags are temporarily unavailable. Reservations must be made in advance by visiting their website or by calling 617-989-2076.
Types of Support:
|Sensory-Friendly Hours||Learn More|
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Stoneham, MA 02180
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.