Sensory Day is Monday October 4th, 2021 from 11:00am – 5:00pm. An opportunity for a more sensory sensitive experience to the Topsfield Fair for families who have family members with autism or sensory processing disorders. Will include reduced lights and sounds.
Types of Support:
|Sensory-Friendly Hours||Sensory Day|
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Topsfield, MA 01983
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.