These workshops welcome children and adults with a range of developmental and learning disabilities and those on the autism spectrum, together with family and friends. All can enjoy these multisensory workshops that include tactile opportunities and art-making activities. Explore a different theme in each session. Visit their website for more information and upcoming dates.
Types of Support:
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
New York, NY 10174
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.