Morning at the Museum (MATM) is a free, sensory-friendly program for children, teenagers, and young adults who are neurodivergent and their families in which they can visit a Smithsonian museum prior to opening on designated Saturday or Sunday mornings. Monthly programs rotate between Smithsonian museums. Registration is required
Types of Support:
|Adaptive Programming||Morning at the Museum|
|Sensory-Friendly Hours||Morning at the Museum|
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Washington D.C., VA 20560
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.