ECHO understands that many of our exhibits and public spaces can be overwhelming to those with sensory processing differences, especially when crowded. visitors are welcome to call the front desk ahead of time and ask about upcoming less crowded times that week.
Types of Support:
|Sensory-Friendly Hours||Sensory Accomodations|
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Burlington, VT 05401
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.