Visitors can crawl through an underground bear den; dig for fossils; find out about bats, bees, and catamounts; and learn about animal adaptations by dressing up as their favorite creature. Outdoors, wander in our wildlife garden and catch a glimpse of passing butterflies and our resident honeybees out collecting nectar. Take a hike through the maple, oak, beech, and birch forest in the Village Park behind the Museum. The three Village Park trails offer easy to moderate hiking. There are picnic tables in the Museum’s backyard as well as several picnic areas and gazebos along the Village Park trails.
Types of Support:
|Sensory-Friendly Hours||Learn More|
- Social Stories are available to review prior to your visit.
- Headsets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Fidgets are available to borrow while at the location.
- Calm Space is available at this location.
- Sensory App is available for this location.
- Sensory Map is available to understand the location from a sensory perspective.
Grafton, VT 05146
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.