Scott & Susie are getting hitched!
Come join us in Antiqua to relax, party, and witness the union of these two crazy people. The ceremony itself will be on June 11th. The newlyweds will be in Antiqua from June 7 -14 and are so excited to share this special event with their family and friends.
- Where – St. James Club in Antigua. Casual ceremony will be on the beach at the resort.
- When – The ceremony will be on June 11, 2022. It’s up to you how long you stay. Come before the ceremony, stay after or both.
- What to Wear – think beach cocktail party or Jimmy Buffet concert, but make sure to incorporate something green.
- What to Bring – nothing! no presents allowed!
- Room – $500 total for your whole stay!!! The resort partners with non-for-profits as a way to give back.
- Scott’s sister Jen runs this NFP – Twenty-One Senses – they work on inclusion for kids with invisible disabilites.
- When you purchase a room certicate the NFP recieves 100% of the proceeds and the resort collects all of the rest of the fees listed below.
- The value of the certificate is aprox $3,600, but Twenty-One Senses is providing it to our guests for a donation of $500.
- The certificate covers up to 3 double occupancy rooms for 5-10 nights. (4 rooms if you book before the end of 2021.)
- A premium room is included with your certificate.
- Vacation Deposit: $600 deposit per room at the time of booking which goes toward the all-inclusive fees and the remaining balance would be due 21 days prior to arrival.
- Optional: upgrade your room – payable to the resort when you book.
- Upgrade to Beachfront is $56.50 per room, per night
- Upgrade to Junior Suite is $56.50 per suite, per night
- Upgrade to Royal Suite is $77.38 per suite, per night the Maximum occupancy is 2 persons and must be 16yrs & older for this area.
- All Inclusive Fee – $125.00 per adult, per night, plus tax (child rate is $60.00 per night 2-11 years). This pays for all of your food, drinks and on-resort activities, including the kids club.
- Resort Fee – $24 per room, per night. Payable locally at the resort. Mandatory resort fee includes Wi-Fi service and helps defer the costs of enhanced cleaning and sanitizing protocols throughout the resort
- Tourism Guest Levy: $5.00 per night, per guest age 6 years and older
- Flight – variable based on where you are flying from and how soon you book. Airport: Antigua (ANU – V.C. Bird International)
- Airport Taxi: $32.00 each way for 1- 4 persons ($8.00 for each additional person) The best way to get to the St. James’s Club is with a local taxi, it is approximately a 30 minute drive to the resort. There is never a wait at the taxi stand just outside the terminal. The cost is USD and there is no need to pre-book this service.
Purchase a Room Certificate
We’ve done the research and if you come for a minimum of 5 days, this is the cheapest way to stay at the resort we will be at.
Buying a certificate on this website has the bonus of supporting the 501(c)3 – Twenty-One Senses – which focuses on helping kids with invisible disabilities be included!
If you are making your own plans or staying less than 5 days, you can book however you would like including calling the resort directly.
If you are staying more than 5 days at the resort with us…
- Purchase the certificate from this site
- After your purchase has been processed, an e-certificate for the resort will be emailed to you
- Buddy up – you get more than 1 room with the certificate! 4 if you book by December!
- Call the reservation number on the e-certificate to book your stay.
- They will ask you for…
- Certificate number that was emailed to you
- Number of rooms you are reserving and for how long
- Name of the people in each room
- Pay your deposit at the time of booking. Deposits are credited to your per person per day all-inclusive fee.
About the Resort
St. James Club is Antigua’s most famous address and is recognized across the Caribbean for its outstanding location, this property stands in an extensive private estate on the island’s southeast coast. (Kids are welcome – there’s a kids club!)
Resort Covid Notes
Please appreciate that COVID-19 situation remains fluid and protocols are subject to amendment.
· Effective 1st September 2021, all arriving guests age 16 and up must provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination upon check-in at all hotels within the Elite Island Resorts portfolio. This policy will remain in place through at least 30 April 2022, at which time it will re-evaluated. Proof of vaccination means a proper, professionally recognized document like a CDC vaccine card in the US, or an NHS vaccine status report, pass, or certificate in the UK, or similar.
For the most up to date Entry Requirements https://visitantiguabarbuda.com/travel-advisory/
Love Conquers All
It’s been such a crazy couple of years for both of us. Lots of changes in our lives and in the world. We feel so blessed to have found each other during these crazy times.